Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

House Hunting

So our last month hasn't been too eventful. That's ok though. Its been nice to have some down time. I did, however, find something that I definitely don't like doing, House Hunting. Paul and I have been looking to move and so far we havn't found a thing. We were supposed to be camping over the holiday weekend but due to bad weather we did some house hunting. I thought it would be enjoyable going out looking for your first house. I thought that going from house to house would be exciting to see what you want and don't want. Boy was I wrong. By the end everything looks exactly the same and we were both so tired and frusterated that I have decided I don't want to do it anymore. It gets tiring not finding what you want. Obviously we aren't going to give up but we are definitely not going to settle til we agree on something. I wish everyboy luck on finding your first home if you havn't already.

1 comment :

David said...

Yeah...Stupid House hunting. I remember this one time...well I'm not going to bore you with the details...but needless to say I did not buy THAT house!