Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

School Update

I'm very excited to announce that I'm OFFICIALLY done with school! I will be able to register to take the state test in the next couple of days. I have to wait til I get authorization back to actually go take it so it will be a couple of weeks, but I can't tell you how much relief has been lifted off my shoulders to just have completed school.

Paul is also coming to the end of the semester. He has 2 finals down and one more to go. He is listed as a graduate for the commencement for this Friday May 7th and has decided not to walk. He wants to wait til he has his Doctorate to actually walk. He is graduating with two associates, one in Psychology and the other in Sociology. He will be completing his last two classes during summer semester then off to a new chapter in our lives.

This is the big and exciting news in our lives right now. We are actually going to to to VEGAS next week to celebrate! YAY for Spring and finishing school! :)

4 comments :

Wendy said...

Congratulations to you both! That's awesome!

The Woodland's said...

Congrats you two!! All your hard work is starting to pay off. Great job!

Amanda and Chad said...

congrats! what a great feeling to be done with school!

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

Yay!!!!! CONGRATS!!!