Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Goodbye SLCC, Hello U

CONGRATS PAUL!

Paul has officially graduated with 2 Associates and is FINALLY done with SLCC. YAY!!! I'm glad we can finally say that. We were a little worried this semester as he was finishing statistics. That class officially kicked his butt. I'm proud of him for enduring it and passing it. He has studied very hard this summer and has literally had no free time. I've been super bored with that. Congrats Paul. I'm excited that we can move on to the next part and that you can start the U in the fall. We finally have time to enjoy some of our summer. So whats next for us???.... A trip to CALIFORNIA!!

2 comments :

Gennaveeve said...

I'm glad that he could finally get rid of his mistress and relax in Cali with you! ;-) Congrats you two! Love you tons!!

The Woodland's said...

Congratulations Paul! Way to go! Hope you guys have fun in Cali!