Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Thursday, August 1, 2013

July Highlights

The month of July was pretty busy, that's for sure. We celebrated the 4th by having a family BBQ and Paul and I went to see the fireworks in West Jordan. I really hate that I wasn't able to get pictures. 

We also moved out of the house. We are fortunate enough to have wonderful friends who have room and offered to let us stay with them until we leave in September. We decided to take them up on the offer as it is helping us save for the move too. 

I had an extra holiday off for the month. In Utah we celebrate the 24th as Pioneer Day. It gave me an extra day off work. I enjoyed that. 

Other than that nothing new going on. I just thought since I had time I would catch this blog up. I hope that with our move that you will continue reading this to stay caught up with the Gardiners. 

No comments :