Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Christmas Break

 I have loved every minute of Christmas Break. We started it off by going to see ANNIE as a family on the night of the 23rd. That was one of my favorite movies growing up and still is to this day. This was an awesome version of it. I really enjoyed it.



Christmas at my moms
One of my favorite gifts ever

Hunters Ugly Sweater Party

2014 Annual Gingerbread House
 Christmas was so much fun this year, the only thing I didn't enjoy is that because of a cold we didn't get to spend the whole day together. If you want the story let me know and I'll tell you more. He went to his parents for dinner and stuff then met me back at my family's for most of the day. I hated not being together the whole day but we got up and had Christmas morning together. Santa came and I think we were both super spoiled although I was most spoiled. I love the holiday season and being together with family. I have the best family in the entire world.

No comments :