Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Happy Halloween everyone. Tonight has been a great Halloween. As most of you know i'm not that into Halloween, at least the scary side of it. I love the cutesy side of it. I love being able to stay at home and give out the candy and see all the little kids all dressed up. I also love the fun decorations and get most excited for it because its the start of the holiday season as far as all the holidays in a row. Paul, on the other hand, loves Halloween. He loves the scary stuff. I spent the night with my sisters and brothers. Here are some pictures of our night.




Paul as a Zombie and brother Joe as a Zombie Prom King


Hunter was a burglar. He didn't want to carry a pillowcase around unless he was something that actually used a pillowcase. Go Figure.

Joe and CJ. Don't know exactly what CJ is.

Sarah, Halle, and JJ

Zombie Prom King

I was kind of boring this year and just wore my Halloween scrubs. Next year I'll have a new costume. Promise. Halle was a cute witch.


Already tired before the fun. She wasn't in the mood to trick or treat.

Gotta love his costume. Any guesses on what he is?



Too cute!

1 comment :

Gennaveeve said...

That is some serious git-up paul! It's awesome! How about we let Adrian and Paul go to the haunted houses and we'll stay home and hand out candy!