Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Random November

Hey everyone!
This entry is totally random, but I thought since I have some free time I can come up with an entry. Nothing new is happening yet. I can't believe its already November. I'm so not ready for winter weather but I guess its too late. For me, this is the first snowfall of the year. I was in Iowa when the first one actually came. I have to admit though that its beautiful. I just hate driving in it. Its been kind of fun being here in our office where its nice and warm watching the storm come and go today. I just hope it doesn't continue. I've been thinking today, nothing really new, that this is the month of Thanksgiving. I love this time of year. We have a lot to be thankful for and to be honest a lot of us probably don't think much about it til now. I think I'll end this post on some of the things i'm most thankful for in my life. I'm thankful for my family, especially my husband. I couldn't ask for a better husband. I'm thankful for my religion and for the savior in my life. I'm happy to have the knowledge that families are forever. I'm grateful for our freedom. My list can go on and on but you get the idea. Anyways I hope you all have a Happy November! Enjoy the holiday season.

1 comment :

David said...

Good post. Its good to think of those things. You're awesome!