Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Point


Mom, Halle, and I
Dance Hall at Thanksgiving Point
Joe, Mom, and Halle

This goat came and jumped up to mom as soon as we stopped to look at all goats. It was way cute and even had freckles. It was a favorite for everyone.




Halle didn't really like the horse. She decided to ride but was the first one on. She made it as far as them loading all the kids on horses. She was very cute, but scared to death.
The sheep was more her style.


I loved the baby goat
This made me want a goat. I still do!

I was very surprised at how soft the llama is.





Mom and Halle trying out their Halloween costumes :)

This is pretty much what I do when I don't work Fridays and when I'm off early. I am lucky enough to be able to go spend some time with my niece. One Friday my mom and I decided to go to Thanksgiving Point. We took Halle to the petting zoo. My little bro Joe decided to come too. It was such a fun day. We fed most of the animals. The goat was my favorite. I think my mom's too. I would love to get one someday. My brother loved the llama. It was funny cuz everywhere we went the llama would follow him around. I had fun just being with Halle. She is too fun. We also shopped around and had a nice lunch. It was nice to be able to do something and not be rushed. Just thought i'd post some pics of our day. Hope everyone had a good September!