Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

CELEBRATIONS

I just want to say that I had an amazing weekend. It started off just right with going out to lunch with a friend that I've only seen a couple of times since middle school. I love getting together and catching up with old friends.
Saturday Paul and I went to Logan to celebrate our anniversary. I just have to say that I have the most amazing husband ever and am so grateful to have found him. We got a room at Anniversary Inn. That is one of our favorite places to go when we need a quick get away. We stayed in the La Hacienda. It was huge, colorful, and quiet. The room had a intelli Gel king size bed. I don't think i've ever slept better. We also had a nice tub and huge shower. The jets in the bath had a light show. It was cool. We also went to the Blue Bird for dinner. We love that place. We were sad to go home, but we had one more thing to celebrate. We had a birthday dinner for my Brother-in-law at my moms house. His actual birthday is today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JJ! I'm glad you are part of our family. Thanks for making Sarah happy and for being such a great father to your children. Life is great and I'm glad that we were able to have a fun weekend.

No comments :