Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Monday, March 14, 2011

Will it ever go away?

Have you ever asked Why Me? Why is it one thing after another?

That has been the main thing on my mind lately. Just when things look like they are starting to look up something else comes along and its usually not so great. I know life isn't supposed to be easy and that things work out in the end for the best, but I'm sick of it. The biggest thing for me lately is I'm just sick of being sick. I'm really not trying to complain but this last month hasn't been the best. I immediately thought once something good happened, most good would come for the next bit. Not really the case. That's ok though. We are learning a lot along the way. I'm sick of being sick. It seems like since Paul finished his big tests last month he immediately got sick with pink eye and the illnesses just keep coming. Its not all him, its been me. I've been sick this past week and I'm one to refuse to get sick. Life is busy I have things I have to get done. Usually when I'm sick its just like a 24 hr thing. Its been over a week and I hate feeling blah. Being sick and not being able to get things done totally overwhelms me. On top of that I've had a lot on my mind on things I'm trying to sort out and I feel like its making it worst. I know things will get better, but I want it all to happen now. I'm not the most patient person. I want to actually have a good week. I want to have a positive attitude and make the best of things. I'm so grateful for the support from my husband, family, and friends along the way. I hope you all have a Happy March. I'm so looking forward to SPRING!

1 comment :

The Woodland's said...

We hope things get better for you guys really soon! Love you both!