Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Family Fun


Family Pictures
Taken at the BBQ we had at Rhett and Becky's.


Random shots of our fun.

The last weekend of June, we had some of our family from Texas in town. Unfortuantely, Paul actually had some plans that weekend and missed the visit. He had a good weekend out with the guys. At least I was able to go out and play too. We met our cousins for lunch on Friday then went to see Cars 2. I gotta tell ya that is a great movie. Later that night we went bowling and out for icecream. Saturday I met little Eli for the first time. Rhett and Becky hosted a BBQ at their house. Jill took a lot of fun pictures. I love the ones of me and my sisters-in-law. Then we added Lynette too. Notice the missing guys? Josh and Rhett were the only husbands there that night. We had so much fun though. I love when we have family come to visit. Hope everyone is having a great summer!

1 comment :

The Woodland's said...

I love those pics! Thanks for arranging them they way you did. It was a fun weekend!