Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Kelcis Update

Just a quick update for whats been going on with me as far as having been sick for awhile. I ended up in the ER last week for what I thought had something to do with my gallbladder but it ended up being kidney stones. I have been sick the last couple of weekends but havn't wanted to do anything about it. I just thought it was stress and what not. Plus it would always go away and it only came on the weekends. I found that odd, especially when I can go and have a good week and work and stuff. It was just stomach pain and what not. I finally decided to go to InstaCare only to be told it was the flu. I knew it wasn't. I had sharp bursts of pain in my chest and ribcage and it made it hard to breath. You can only imagine my frustration when all the tests and labs came back normal. Then they found blood in my urine and determined with what I was facing that it was small kidney stones. They havn't passed yet, and I'm nervous about what i'll be facing. I just hope it happens soon. I'm sick of being sick over my weekend. I want to get out and have fun. I did yesterday and today I feel like I've over done it, especially since I have more pain today. I want to thank my amazing husband for all he did with all the craziness of last week. He never left my side and he put up with me be onery. I love him and couldn't have asked for a better husband. His patience is amazing and I don't know what I would do without him.

No comments :