Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Monday, April 23, 2012

2012 Update

Since I've obviously havn't been the greatest at the 30 Day Challenge, I decided to take time to catch you up with whats going on. Its a little to late for a 2011 year in review that I like to do at the new year so I'm thinking I'll totally skip that for now. I will still do the challenge just on my own time. So far 2012 has been good to us. In January my sister-in-law got me tickets to Collin Raye so we went to see him. It was soooo much fun. I still love him. I know he's older but boy can he dance and play that guitar. In March Paul celebrated his 27th birthday. We just barely celebrated our 7th anniversary. It was fun. Now we are looking forward to the beginning of May with Paul graduating and then off to California! I'm so excited! I can't wait for that trip. I'm also very excited for Paul to graduate! I'm so proud of him and all the hard work he has done. Now the next step is deciding which program to go for and applying to grad school. I can't wait for the next adventure in our life. Hopefully it will take us out of state for awhile. Not much else going on. I'm liking my new job and the people I have met. I've also done a little more with Mary Kay and am loving it. I just got back from a career conference and got a lot of training and motivation. Can I just tell you how much fun that stuff was? Love the girlfriend time.

No comments :