Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Monday, February 10, 2014

December

As usual December is our busiest month. I love it though. To me, December is about spending time with your family and loved ones. I spent the majority of the month looking for a job. My brother also had is Christmas choir concert and I am happy that I had that time to go to it. I have loved getting to know my baby brother better the last few months. He has become one of my best friends. I also got to hang out with my nieces and nephews. They always make me laugh. I love my family and am grateful more and more everyday to be blessed to have them in my life. Though 2013 was full of many twists and turns, Im glad to be where we are at and it may not seem that eventful it definitely had a lot of changes for Paul and I.

No comments :