Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Saturday, November 22, 2014

2014 California Memories

Good Bye Utah
 




This year we decided to go to California in September. I was kind of tired of feeling like we do the same thing every year so this time we tried some new things. I had so much fun. Paul had his first Bruxies (and Swap Meet) experience. Since we have been home he entered a contest on Instagram with one of the pictures he took and won a Bruxies gift card and swag bag with a shirt. I'm anxious to go back. :)
The Packing House is a new thing in Anaheim. The train station is a historic building and they kept it and put a lot of mini restaurants in it. Its like a food market.
 
One of my favorite things about the trip was catching up with some old friends. I texted Colleen to see if she may be in town while we were there. She grew up with my mom and we became close when my parents divorced. She grew up on my moms street. After she married she moved to the mountains and didn't visit her mom as much. Come to find out she moved to Vegas last year but texted that she would be in town. We caught up and went out to lunch and just had so much fun. The Cameron's have always been one of my favorite families. I love hanging out with Colleen and Carrie. My grandma and Emily came too. They are so much fun. While I was there Colleen invited us to come stay with her sometime and since then I have made that possible and just took a trip by myself out there. More to come on that later. I love my California trips and make so many new and different memories every year.

No comments :