Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Valeries Visit




Over General Conference weekend in October my cousin Valerie and her family were here on vacation. Valerie is one of my favorite people ever! We were lucky to be able to meet up with them for dinner one night and just spend time together. We found out that they had tickets to a move Premier but Rob wasn't going to go with because of the kids. My mom volunteered to watch them and I volunteered to go help. We took Jack and Halle that night too. We ordered pizza for the kids, then took them to the lake to feed the ducks, then had some time at the park. After it got dark we went back to my moms and had a movie night. I'm glad we were able to spend time with the boys and to also allow Valerie and Rob time for a date. I love those boys and wish they lived closer.

No comments :