Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Best Time of the Year!

This is my favorite time of the year. Christmas is definitely in the air. Have you ever noticed that there is a scent to Christmas? Its all the evergreen and fires burning and wintertime smells. You also have the smells of the wonderful baking going on. Everyone you see is happy and cheerful. It's the time of year when its about service, santa, decorations, etc. I have to say though its not ALL about santa and gifts. The main focus should be the birth of our savior. This is the time of year where we should reflect on the birth of christ and what his life was like. One good word to sum it up is Service.

I love this time of year. We can get out our Christmas movies and music. I've been listening to Christmas music since Dec. 1st. I love finding new music for the year. This year my favorite CD to listen to is Faith Hill's Joy to the World CD. It is amazing and if anybody is looking for a new holiday CD I reccommend this one. I've also been watching Christmas movies. I love Christmas Shoes and all the other movies. What do you do to get you into the season spirit?

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. Remember the true meaning of Christmas. Have fun. Love you all.

2 comments :

Gennaveeve said...

Merry Christmas guys! And a Happy In N Out New Year! =)

Paul and Kelci said...

LOL! Merry Christmas to you guys too. Hope the fam is doing great! We'll make it a Happy In N Out New Year! No worries about that :)