Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The end of 2008

I can't believe 2008 is coming to an end. We have had an interesting year. It has been great! As always, I think December has been the most eventful. Christmas was a blast. Paul spoiled me this year. I kind of spoiled him too. His big gift was a new tv this year. You'll have to ask him what kind it is, but its a 47 in. flat screen.My grandma has also been in town this past week. Its been great having her around. I'm kind of bummed to have to take our Christmas stuff down, but i'm looking forward to the new year. We hope everybody had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year! Have a great one.

2 comments :

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

Celebrate the Icelandic way and keep your decorations up until January 6th, which apparently is the last day of Christmas. :) Although, they don't put up their decorations until right before Christmas... Start the American way and end the Icelandic way. LOL

Gennaveeve said...

So when are we coming over for movie night? =D