Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January for the Gardiners

Hey everyone!
Just thought i'd update you on what we've been up to. Paul started a new semester. I'm not sure on his feeling for his classes yet. I know I would hate them all. He saved the worst for last. Thats my opinion anyways. At least he's getting closer. YAY! I have been carless since the first of the month. I can FINALLY say I now have a new car and i'm loving it. Its a cute little Honda CRV. Its older but its way nice and in great condition. Nothing else is going on. Hope you have a great January.

3 comments :

The Hiatt's said...

School.... I dont have the patience! Good job to your honey!!
I want a new car!!! Will you buy me one? ;)

Gennaveeve said...

We have a great January with you guys! You two are the best!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited you have a new car! Very fun! I'll have to see it soon. Glad the new year is going well for you! Love you!