Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Years, Family, and Birthdays



This is one of the only recent pics. I have of my sister Sarah and I together. This was at her 22nd birthday. We had a big dinner at Mountain Mikes.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!




Let's get this party started!





Hunter and Garrett



My CRAZY brothers, Joe and CJ

Kelci and Joe just relaxing and having a good time. Sorry you missed this Paul.

We also had a day when my cousins from Cali were here and we all went sledding. There is a huge hill by my parents house that the kids all like to go sledding. This was Paul's first time sledding ever! I feel awful that I didn't have my camera that day. We had a blast. I had a great time watching Paul. My uncle had his camera so hopefully i'll have pictures of that soon. This basically sums up the month of January for us.

1 comment :

Gennaveeve said...

I still have never been sledding, or ice skating. Maybe on day =)