Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! I hope the new year brings amazing things to everyone. I hope that it started out better for everyone else! Ours was ok. I found out I need to get a new car cuz I won't put into my car more than its worth, and lets face it. My car is old. So now we are spending this first weekend/week to get another one. I, ofcourse, won't be able to get the one I want most now since i'm dying to move. I'd rather be able to move this year than have a brand new car. We are trying to figure out a way to do both. The obvious is not to get a new car. So enough about that. I also brought in the year being sick. At least I was still able to be with my family. I feel like with everything we still made the best of it. I'm glad I was able to spend the holiday with my grandma, aunt and uncle, and cousins all here from Cali. It was fun to see everyone. Hopefully this year will bring a lot more interesting things that are blog worthy. I have fun keeping this up but I need more things. Have a good year!

1 comment :

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

Being sick is no fun over the holidays! I hope you get feeling better and get a good car. Happy New Year!