Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Good Things Utah and More...

I just wanted to update our February events. It doesn't seem like we've had a lot going on but there have been a few highlights for me this month. We just celebrated Valentines last week. I think I'm very lucky to have such a great guy in my life. He is so sweet. I didn't think we would do much since we did the bed and breakfast in the beginning of the month, but he still did stuff for me. We spent some of the time with family and went bowling then we went to dinner and a movie that night. I had a great time. Its been forever since i've been bowling. I didn't do so great though. I'm not the best bowler but it totally didnt help having my nails too. I hope everyone had a good Valentines. One of my favorite morning shows is something called Good Things Utah. I use to take time and watch it when I was working part time. Anyways I've always wanted to be part of the audience. I had the chance to do that the other day. My cousin had some connections to actually get enough reserved for a big group. There were about 13 of us. It was a good day out with the family and some of their friends. I also had fun being able to invite my mother-in-law and two of my sisters-in-law. We all went to the show then went out and had a good lunch. I was also able to get pictures with the girls from the show. It was fun.






























No comments :