Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Monday, February 2, 2009

Sweetest Husband Ever...

I just want to let the world know that I have the BEST husband ever! I have to tell you this month started out a lot better than last month. Paul surprised me this weekend by taking me to a Bed and Breakfast. We weren't celebrating anything special it was a "Just Because". We stayed at the Hines Mansion in Provo. Its beautiful. It's been kinda hard with school and work and stuff and hardly seeing each other. You would think we would be use to that by now, but it does take a toll on us. Anyways this weekend Paul was able to pull of a surprise. We stayed in the Lodge. Breakfast was amazing. It was stuffed french toast. It was yummy. Anyways I just wanted to let people know how thankful I am to have the best husband. He is very thoughtful and romantic. I love him to death. I'm very lucky to have an amazing husband!

5 comments :

The Hiatt's said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!! GO PAUL!

Gennaveeve said...

It sure does take it's toll. Wait till the kidlets come =) What a sap! I love you guys!

Rhonda said...

I can't reply on myspace!! I thought I did once. Every time I try to reply to your message, it says my message didn't pass the spam filter, and then I go back to the home page and it says my account has been phished! So... I made most of my other blog backgrounds but the current one I got from beckysbackgrounds.blogspot.com, and the collages are done with a program called Photoscape. Google it... And then make sure you're downloading Photoscape instead of Picasa or whatever it is. I can't remember how to do it, but it seemed like it was tricky somehow. Anyway, I'm sorry this took so long! :)

Anonymous said...

aww! Good job, Paul! I'm proud of you! We did raise you right. :) You are a great husband, but not as great as mine! :)

Paul and Kelci said...

Rach-
You have a great husband too but Mine is better. :)
JK, actually they are two peas in a pod, Its pretty scary.