Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Monday, March 2, 2009

Pauls 25 Random Things

K So I finally got Paul to sit down and do this since I had fun doing mind. Plus I thought this is something different for our blog. Here is Paul's list of 25 random things about him.

1. I am a geek/nerd
2. I once broke a tv with static electricity.
3. I have a wonderful wife
4. My family and friends are important to me
5. I have been part of several honor choirs
6. I'm going to school to become a psychologist
7. I'm not really a sports fan
8. I love movies
9. I love DisneyLand. ( I'm like a little kid)
10. I once broke one of my toes.
11. I love video games.
12. I love to read.
13. I teach gospel essentials in my ward
14. I had my first kiss in 8th grade
15. I was in 2 car accidents within a year (none my fault)
16. Southern CA is a slice of heaven for me
17. I love my wife
18. I love IN-N-OUT
19. When I retire I want to travel
20. When I retire I wouldn't mind opening a little burger joint
21. I wish I had the force
22. I once fell face first off of a bunk bed.
23. I had a full page photo in my Jr. year, year book
24. It took me over 3 weeks to sit down and write this
25. I love sleep

2 comments :

David said...

i love sleep or sheep? you need to clarify buddy.

Gennaveeve said...

I think he meant pigtails....