Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

4 wonderful years and counting























Today Paul and I have been able to celebrate our 4th anniversary. I can't believe how much time has passed. I thought that I would share some of our wedding pictures and some of us through out the years. We have had some amazing times. During our 4 years of marriage we have lived in Sandy Utah. We both work full time. I work at the SMART Clinic and Paul works and Kinkos and is also a full time student. We have been able to go on a few vacations and a couple of cruises. If not on a cruise one of our favorite vacations is California and DisneyLand. We have been at least once a year since we've been married. Its amazing to look at my wedding day pictures then and how we look now. It looks to me like we've grown up some. Marriage has changed both of us and we have grown quite a bit together. I'm so thankful to have Paul in my life. I'm so glad I have eternity with him. We have made great memories and have many more to make. I'm anxious to be able to start my family with him. I'm also glad that we had WONDERFUL weather on our wedding day. In Utah, you just never know. I wish I had pictures to compare it with, but today was just crappy weather. It was raining all morning then turned to snow! Can you believe that? Its April it should be spring and warm. After lunch as I was driving back to work I could swear I was driving in a white out. You couldn't see anything. I'm glad it stopped, but it just made me glad that everything was warm, sunny, and perfect 4 years ago.

4 comments :

Rhonda said...

I was going through a drawer the other day and found your wedding announcement and noticed your anniversary was coming up pretty quick. You guys are so cute together. Congrats! :)

Gennaveeve said...

You guys are so adorable! Don't be such strangers!

Paul and Kelci said...

Rhonda,
I can't believe you still had our announcement. I can't even find the one I thought I saved. LOL, Anyways I can't believe how much your family has grown. I love your pictures. Stay in touch.

Jared and Emily said...

You two are so cute together! Love your wedding pics! Happy Anniversary! (late)