Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

APRIL FOOLS!

SO, Mother Nature decided to play her own April Fools trick on us. We woke up to a white out at home today! Its not winter anymore. We are supposed to have our warm weather. I guess I kind of spoke too soon with my post about Spring. At least we have something to look forward too. Utah weather is definitely unpredictable. I wish I had pictures to post. Of course by now its slowed down and is actually starting to clear up. I didn't realize how bad it was while driving to work. It didn't seem that bad until I came up to our office and realized that I couldn't see the high school across the street from us. That right there tells me it was a white out. I hope winter weather will go away. We are so looking forward to spring and warmer weather. Hopefully this little prank of Mother Natures won't last that long. Hope everybody is having a good day. Bye.

1 comment :

The Hiatt's said...

agreed! I am sick sick sick of Winter!!!