Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Administrative Professionals Day

Not only is today Earth Day, but it is also Administrative Professionals Day. I didn't really think anything of it, I mean its really not a big deal. Right? Well I got a nice little surprise. I went to grab my check book out of my purse and found a card. It was a thank you card and a gift card from the physical therapy dept. I know its not a huge deal, but it is definitely nice to feel appreciated and to actually be thanked for everything you do at work. It was a great lift me up today. I honestly can't ask for a better place to work or for better people. I just passed my 2 year anniversary here and i'm still loving my job. Its nice to have a job that you don't dread going to. Thanks Jill and Bill for making me feel appreciated.

No comments :