Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all had a great day! I sure did. This is the time of year to take a chance and really reflect on what you are grateful for and what you have in life. People may take advantage of or really not recognize that even the smallest things that might be huge to somebody else. I have a huge list of what i'm grateful for and I wanted to take the opportunity to share some of the biggest things and maybe just even a few fun things.

I want to start out by saying how much I love and appreciate my family, especially my husband. I am so lucky to have found Paul. I'm also very thankful for his family and for what great people they are. They set an amazing example. I love being able to spend time with them. I'm happy that i'm one who really can't complain about her mother-in-law. I've heard scary stuff about mother in laws and i've also seen people with crazy in laws. I'm happy to say that I have wonderful in laws. I'm also thankful for my mom and for what she does for our family. She too, is a great example and has a lot of strength for everything she has been through. I'm so glad to know that FAMILIES ARE FOREVER. I'm also grateful for my extended family where ever they may be. Paul and I really love and appreciate you and your love for us.

I'm also thankful for my religion and for being brought up in it. I'm glad to know what I know. I'm thankful for the Lord and for being able to have our own relationship with him. I'm thankful for the blessings of the priesthood and for temples and missionary work. I'm grateful to have a living prophet here on this earth and for the many before him.

I'm thankful for all the people who have been brought into my life for whatever reason. I'm thankful for the friendships I have built. I'm thankful for the love that Paul and I share. I'm glad that we both have jobs in this economy. I'm glad that we have the opportunity to go to school and to get an education. I'm glad to be able to celebrate this holiday season. I am thankful for many other things and can probably go on and on, but it will sound like i'm rambling. I think i'm at that point anyways. Thank you for being a part of our lives. I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving and that you will enjoy the rest of the holiday season, cuz guess what? It's time to get the Christmas stuff out now. Have fun and stay in touch. We love you all!

1 comment :

The Woodland's said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so glad things are going well in your life, Kelci! And that you have so many blessings! Thank you for sharing them with us! We love you too!!