Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy November

I can't believe it's already November! This year has really flown by. I hope everyone had a good Halloween. I actually enjoyed it this year. Decorating before really did help me to look forward to it. I usually do as far as it kicks off the holiday season, but other than that, I never really got into it. I preferred to be home watching scary movies. We had good company and way fun games. We also watched movies but I actually fell asleep during it. Thats not a big surprise. I hope everyone has a good November. I am especially looking forward to the holidays. HAPPY NOVEMBER!

2 comments :

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

I agree. Even the smallest decorations ahead of the season really help to get into whichever holiday is forthcoming mood. :)

The Woodland's said...

I'm glad you had a good halloween! Sorry we missed it! We actually watched a chick-flick and no scary movies. Yay! :) Hope you have a great November, too!