Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

FRIENDSHIP

Paul and I have been spending a lot of time with friends lately so friendship has been on my mind. I am so grateful to those friends we have in our life. Friendship is very important to me. It reminds me that i'm never alone. I know we have our families, but it's also nice to have people to call up out of the blue, to laugh with, cry with, hang out with, and the list can go on and on. With friendship being heavily on my mind lately, i've been thinking about friendships i've had through out my life. I've had so many fun memories. People come and go in our lives but I will always cherish their friendship and memories I have made with them. It's been kind of fun with little things I can think of. If I started listing some of my favorites the list can go on and on so I won't do that, but I do want to thank everyone who has been a part of my life and made me who I am today.

I have had a wonderful year making new memories with new friends.


So, with friendship being on my mind, i've been looking through quotes and pictures. I found some that have stood out to me. I thought it would be fun to add them to this post. I'm just glad to know that i'm never alone and that I will always have someboday around. I'm also thankful that I met my best friend and can spend every day of my life with him. He is so good to me. I love you Paul. I also want to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY today. Thanks for being such a wonderful hubby! I'm glad to have you and to be able to spend eternity with you.



"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."- Anais Nin



















No comments :