Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Monday, March 22, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL!

Unfortunately Paul had to work that day, but it totally paid off in the end. This is what he came home too.

These are some of the gifts I gave him. Included in his card and another card were certificates I made that were good to spend one night at Anniversary Inn and a show at Desert Star. As you can probably tell from the picture we went to In N Out after he got home from work. This is Paul's birthday picture. Isn't he spoiled?

So with this year being the big 2 5, I wanted to do something special and different for him. We usually go out and do something he wants to do, but its never anything too big. I think that 25 is a big birthday, so I had some planning to do. I also wanted to show Paul that I love and appreciate him. He is an amazing husband and does so much for me. Sometimes I think I take it for granted. I had asked him in advance to take off Friday the week of his birthday, so as part of his gift I booked a room for Anniversary Inn.
This weekend we celebrated his birthday. We went and stayed in Treasure Island. That is a way fun room. We also went to see the new pirate show at Desert Star. Its kind of funny that I had the room before the tickets and didn't realize that it was opening weekend of the new show, so in the end there was a theme to the celebration. He also chose to have dinner at Timpanyakis, no complaint there, cuz that is one of my favorite places. Anyways we had a fun weekend. Thank you Paul for being a great husband and for choosing me to spend eternity with. I love you.

1 comment :

The Woodland's said...

What great ideas, Kelci! Paul is definitely a great guy and it looks like you showed him this. Thanks for being such a great wife to him! And Happy Birthday, Paul!