Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Changes

Hey everyone! So I just wanted to update on the changes in our family. Paul and I are finally going to be able to move! I'm way excited. We are going back to South Jordan. It's about time. I would love to say we will be in our very first house that we own, but not yet... it is a house though so that will be extremely nice. It will be nice to be in a new area and get a new start. We have been married for almost five years and are still working on some of our goals. Mine being to start a family soon, now with the move it will put us a step closer. It will also be nice to have some type of change. I have been getting frusterated with our apartment and with our neighborhood. I'm ready to get out and make new friends and be in a more stable ward. Life is great and busy, but sometimes you just need some type of change and this will be ours. I'm excited for this new adventure.

2 comments :

Amanda and Chad said...

Change is so refreshing sometimes! CONGRATS!

The Woodland's said...

Very cool! I'm glad you guys have that opportunity! We feel the same way, but it looks like we'll be in this apartment for awhile. Enjoy!