Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best Fathers Day Ever!

This summer has been super busy, but really fun. I just wanted to share one of my favorite things that happened this month. My dad came back for a visit. The best part was that he came for a long weekend over Fathers Day! That was very special to not only me, but to my brothers and sister because this was the first one we all got to spend with him in 16 years. When my parents divorced we went back to visit in summers but it was usually July by then. We had such a good time with him. He got here late Wednesday night and stayed til Tues. morning. It was fun to just be able to hang out and relax with him. We also went shopping and out to eat. One of my favorite things we did was go to the Eddie Money Concert. It was really fun. Fathers Day was a relaxing day for us, but it was great to spend it with dad. We spent some of the time taking pictures with him at the lake. Here are a few of my favorites that we took with my camera. He has the better ones and will hopefully send them soon. I'm glad some of them turned out. It was a very windy day and you can totally tell.


All of us kids




Pappa Joe with Halle and Jackson

Me with my 2 Most FAVORITE guys











No comments :