Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Monday, June 7, 2010

WEEK LONG BIRTHDAY

Week Long Birthday... Now thats something I could totally live with. I had an amazing birthday this year thanks to my wonderful friends and family and especially my amazing husband. I come from a family who loves to drag birthdays out as long as they can. Personally, I was never really into it, but I can see where its fun to celebrate for a week or however long you can get away with dragging it on. This past week was way fun for me, and I loved that there was something going on most everynight/day in celebration for my birthday. My husband SPOILED me and I loved it. Its nice to be spoiled. We started out with dinner with my husband's side of the family on Sat. night, where it kind of turned in a celebration of mine and my niece's birthday. We share the same birthday and she just turned one! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESLEY! Sunday night my mom had the family birthday dinner. I was spoiled by my sister and brothers. and my mom too! Monday was Labor Day and my hubby took me shopping then we went to Anniversary Inn that night. We stayed in the Twilight Meadows room. It was awesome. I love that place. I'm slowly but surely getting rooms crossed off my list. On Tuesday, My actual birthday my sister-in-law and brother-in-law took me out to dinner. Then we hung out and watched a movie and my husband surprised me by bringing home a coldstone icecream cake. He also gave me some great gifts too. I had to go back to work on Wednesday, kind of sad since I had a 5 day weekend so I guess I shouldn't complain. I went to work and found a bag with a nice water bottle and visa gift card and was also suprised with a box of chocolate covered strawberries. I went to visit my mom in law and sister in law on Friday and my sister in law surprised me with a season of Punky Brewster! I was so excited. I've been wanting to find that show. I loved it when I was younger. Totally 80's but so fun. Saturday we went to 7 Peaks water park! I love water parks. We went as a birthday thing for me and met up with some of our friends there. It was an amazing week! I feel so blessed and lucky to have such wonderful people in my life. I'm so lucky to have Paul. He's an amazing husband and I'm so thankful to have him in my life. He's also great at spoiling me! Doesn't hurt. Hope everyone has an AMAZING Summer!

2 comments :

The Woodland's said...

What a fun birthday week! I'm glad you were spoiled-you deserve it! And I hope this year is an amazing one for you!

James & Kristen said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had fun. :)