Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Birthday Fun



Happy 1st Birthday Jack!!!

On November 20th my nephew Jackson turned one! I can't believe how time flies. I don't have any pics of his party just yet, so i'll probably add them in another post, but I just wanted to wish my chunky monkey a Happy Birthday! My sister put together a wonderful dinner party for him. He was so cute. Jack just started walking a couple of days before his birthday. He is one of the happiest boys you will ever meet. I just love him.
We also celebrated my baby brothers birthday. He just turned 12 and will be ordained a deacon tomorrow. I'm so proud of him and have loved seeing him grow into the young man he is today. Hopefully I'll be getting better at having my camera around. I'll also need to add my Thanksgiving pics.







No comments :