Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I know its a few days late, but I hope you all had a great start to the holiday season.
I feel like if I could name everything i'm thankful for I would forget the littlest thing and I can have a never ending list so I just want to say I'm thankful for everything in my life and couldn't have asked for a better family.
This year we were actually able to spend the day with both sides. Somebody turned the oven off at my moms so it set dinner back. Paul and I went to his parents to visit during there dinner and ended up eating a little over there then had the official dinner at my moms. It was all yummy. My grandma came to visit for the holiday too. We spent most of the day visiting and enjoying each others company and playing games. I always love spending time with family. I guess this post is better late than never. Happy Holidays!

1 comment :

The Woodland's said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm glad you guys had such a great one! :)