Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November Events


I love my brothers!

November has been a very eventful month in my family. My baby brother turned 12. He was just ordained as a deacon. It was very cool to see Hunter receive the priesthood and to see all of the guys in my family participate. I'm so proud of them and Paul and JJ who hold the priesthood. That is a very powerful thing to me and its great to experience things like that.
I'm also very proud of CJ. He is now an Eagle Scout. We had his court of honor over Thanksgiving weekend and my grandma Elms and Uncle Chuck were able to be here. Uncle Chuck was able to honor CJ and give him his awards. It was really cool to see. I can't tell you how proud I am of my brothers. I don't really want to forget Joe, JJ, and Paul.I'm proud for the examples they set and for being worthy to be priesthood holders. Paul counts too even though he's my hubby. I have to say I have the best brothers and brother-in-law. I'm grateful to have them all in my life.






2 comments :

M+J=K3+E said...

Congrats to your brothers. I can't believe how much you guys look alike :)

The Woodland's said...

What an exciting time! Congratulations to both of them! You have awesome brothers, Kelci!