Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Another Angel

This last week, Heaven took one of the very best back home. This is very weird to me, it's like de ja vu. It has only been five months since Aunt Gayle left and now she is reunited with one of her very best friends, Aunt Carol.
Carol is another one of my mother-in-laws sisters. She is a very sweet lady and always had something nice to say. She was somebody who made you feel very special. She loved you for you. When I first met her I was impressed with her fashion. She always looked nice wherever she went. She liked bright colors like me, especially red. She was very easy to talk to and had a wonderful sense of humor. She loved everyone she met. I'm happy to know that she is not only being united with her best friend (sister) but I know there is a wonderful reunion going on with her mother and brother Normand along with her husband, grandkids, and great grandkids that went before her. Carol you will always be loved and remembered and truly missed. I'm glad you aren't in pain anymore and i'm thankful for the chance Paul and I had to say goodbye. Love you.

1 comment :

The Woodland's said...

Thank you, Kelci, for posting this! She was an amazing woman and I'm like you-so grateful we had a chance to say goodbye.