Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Off To A Great Start


The Holidays are off to a great start! The first Saturday of December my mother-in-law put together her family Christmas party. I think it was a huge success! It was nice to get together with the family and celebrate Christmas. The last time the family was brought together was for the death of Aunt Gayle. At least this time was a happy reason. The party was held at the church. She put together a good brunch. We had some fun games and Uncle Jim (the oldest in the family) read The Night Before Christmas. Sarah and Lynette also put together a book of memories of Aunt Gayle and presented it to Uncle Max and the Osborn family. It was fun to get together and see family we don't usually see. I even got to know some of the cousins better. I didn't take many pictures since our camera batteries died on us, but this is what we do have. Stacey took some so when she posts them hopefully I can add them to the blog. Hope everyone has a Happy Holiday!

1 comment :

The Woodland's said...

I totally agree that this party helped to get the holidays started on a great note! Love the pictures! It was good to see you!