Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Monday, December 17, 2012

I Believe

Every year, at this time, I like to find new Christmas stories and poems and post some that mean something to me. This year I found a new poem thats called I BELIEVE. Just not sure who wrote it.


I Believe

I believe in the spirit of Christmas. 
I believe that it is a lovely, joyous Christmas Spirit
That roams the earth every December, 
And knocks at our hearts and wants to come in. 

The spirit of Christmas is a spirit of Love. 
Love for the home folks,
Great love for children, 
Greater love for the lonely ones, 
And greatest love for those who grieve. 

This Spirit of Love bid us be generous, but with with wisdom. 
Give people joy and happiness. 
Give those who grieve, great tenderness;
Give, give, give...
And make the Christmas Spirit glad. 

I believe in the Spirit of Christmas
I will open my heart to the Spirit of Christmas Love. 
And this Christmas I will make people happy
Because... it is Christmas. 
           

 

No comments :