Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Summer 2012

Wow! Its been a long time. I guess I'll go through each season up until now with what we've been up to. It seems things usually stay the same but we did have a few things happen. Most of the summer we just worked and stayed at home, be we did have a few firsts. For my mother-in-laws birthday a few of us went to Brigham City and stayed there for the weekend. Paul did his annual guys week that weekend. I went to Brigham City and also went to Bear Lake for my first time. Towards the end of July my grandma came out and we  went to Carson City for the Davis Family Reunion. It was so much fun. It was just me, mom, grandma, and Paul. I got to know some family that I didn't even know I had. 



I'm sad to say the rest of this post isn't as happy as the beginning. In August my grandpa Gardiner passed away. We lost such a great man. I'm glad I had my chance to say goodbye. A month later we lost a cousin. Heaven gained a new angel.  We've also had a couple of other deaths with people we have known. I'm thankful to know that we will see them again. I know death is a part of life but I so hate it. I hope everyone enjoyed their summer. 

No comments :