Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Christmas

 Christmas 2012
 

 This year for Christmas we did our own Christmas morning at our house. We got up and opened presents from each other and from Santa. This is the first year we had Christmas breakfast at home. It was nice to have a quiet morning together. Later in the morning we went over to my in laws and did presents with them. It was fun to see the rest of the families all come in. We pretty much did Christmas morning with all of them as they came in. We enjoyed a nice dinner with the Gardiner side then headed over to my moms later in the afternoon. 
Once we got to my moms we did our sibling exchange and then visited and spent time with the family. I enjoyed the time I had off. I'm so glad that we are close to our families. As the time gets closer to grad school I realize just how much i'll miss being close to family. No matter what we know we are moving out of state. It will be an adventure, thats for sure. I hope everyone had a great Christmas.

No comments :