Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Sunday, July 7, 2013

8 Years

April 15, 2013= 8 years of happiness

This past April, Paul and I celebrated 8 years of marriage. I am so lucky to have Paul as my husband and best friend for Eternity. We have definitely had our ups and downs but I wouldn't choose any other person to have at my side than Paul. I'm so grateful to have him in my life.  This year we went to Ruby River for our anniversary dinner. Later in the week we went to one of our favorite places to get away, Anniversary Inn in Logan. We went and stayed in Richs Drive In. We had our tradition dinner at the BlueBird and had a great weekend just being together with out any interruptions. 
I loved the room so much that I had to take pictures.



Richs Drive In is obviously a movie themed room. Our bed was in the bed of the truck. The room provided a nice projector screen, movies, drinks, popcorn, and the ususal cheesecake and sparkling cider.  It was fun to stay at.  There was a little kitchenette. The bathroom had an amazing tub and was the black and white movie theme and where the toilet was it had a poster of the top 100 quotes from movies.  I would totally recommend it. I had the best anniversary with the most amazing person ever!

No comments :