Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Iowa Trip May 2013








In the beginning of May I had the opportunity to go back to Iowa for my Dad's wedding. I'm so grateful I was able to be out there. I got to know my step mom Robin and totally love her. We had a ton of fun. These are a few pictures of the trip besides the ones I have of the wedding. 
Robin and I before going off to the airport

Dad, Robin, and I. Excuse the wind

Me and My Dad

I love pets! I totally fell in love with Robins cat and dog. Mimi (cat) will lay by the fireplace and play dead. Its too funny. Can you believe we had the fireplace going in May? Yeah... I flew in a snowstorm in Chicago and my plane was delayed. It sucked. Robin's friend patty has two grate danes that I just fell in love with. Had to have pics with them too.

Due to the storm wedding was moved inside. The ceremony was held in John and Patty's house and the reception was in the garage. We had a lot of work to do to not make it look like the garage.

Rehearsal Time

 

No comments :