Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Saturday, July 6, 2013

February and March

Special Delivery
Binkie
I really don't feel like we had too much going on in February and March. One of my best friends had a baby in March and our office did a small shower type thing for her. I also attended her baby shower. In all honesty though, this year is flying by. For Pau'ls birthday in March we went to Hines Mansion. It was a nice weekend get away. 






 My Friend Shari had a baby in March. For her baby shower
her father in law made the balloons. These are just a few 
that I thought were amazing. I love the stork with the baby boy. He also made some feet, binkies, and I can't remember what else but he has an amazing talent.




One of my good friends had a baby in March. These are a couple of pics we took at work when we gave her our gifts. This group are some of my favorite people in the world. I feel blessed to be able to work with such amazing people.




Shari and her gifts.


Something sweet for Valentines. The guys from our office bought some flowers for us. I have to brag... I work with some pretty great people.


My baby brother Hunter was in his schools musical. OKLAHOMA. He played ado annies (hope I get name right) dad. He did an amazing job. I'm so proud of him.

No comments :