Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Saturday, June 7, 2014

9 Years

 Jon Bernthal: Shane.  Need I say more?   Walking Dead
Brando Eaton: Jonah Mitchell, Trinity Killers son on Dexter

Usually for our anniversary we try to do a get away even if it is short. This year Comic Con was going on so I agreed that as long as we were celebrating our anniversary too, we could stay locally in SlC and go to Comic Con for awhile. I wasn't so sure what to expect but I've got to say for not being into all that stuff I did have a good time and I think I'd go again, only for a day though I really don't know how people do it for three days. I am a fan of The Walking Dead, Dexter, and Castle. Being able to meet Jon, Brando, and Nathan was a great experience for me. I like Star Trek and Star Wars too, but i'm not a die hard fan having to go to things like this. Paul went for a couple of days and was able meet voices of characters, attend panels, and whatever else was going on. I never envisioned spending an anniversary attending Comic Con but it was fun and I'm glad we were able to do something different and we both ended up enjoying it, I was honestly doing it for Paul and letting him choose what we did this year. We also found other things to do downtown but this was our big thing this year. I really liked how these people were so down to earth. Some of them did have big egos but not as many as I thought. We were able to just sit and have real conversations with them and I was so gaga over Jon. 

No comments :