Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Sunday, June 1, 2014

January and February 2014


 2014 started out well for us. I am lucky to have been able to find a new job. I have to say that when it comes to finding new jobs I have been pretty lucky. I have now been there for a little over four months and really feel comfortable and like I belong. I know this is where i'm supposed to be at this point in my life and and grateful for the way things have turned out, even if it wasn't in my time. One of the activities Paul and I enjoy is bowling. For one of our date nights to start out the new year we decided to go. The picture above is what we do when we are bored and waiting for our lane. We like to laugh and have fun and just goof around. That is one of my favorite things about my husband. He can always make me laugh and pull me out of my shell. Like most of my posts this is random because right now, that is our life.


 In February Grandma Elms came out for a visit. My baby brother was in his last middle school musical and grandma made a special trip just for that. It was a quick trip but it was fun to visit. We got together for a Sunday brunch with most of the family here. I love when she comes.
This is my baby brother Hunter. I can't believe he is already 15. Time flies. I can't remember his role in Aida but it was the father to the Prince or whoever the main character is. He had a solo and did awesome. Hunter was made to Perform!

No comments :