Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

April and May


Happy Birthday Kaden!
Happy Birthday Kamber! & Congrats Stephen!! 
Sunday Volleyball



April and May flew by for us. We did have a few celebrations and other activities that I'll post about in later posts. Spring is one of my favorite times of the year now that the weather has started to get warmer.  So I am the oldest of 11 kids with a combined family. I hate saying step and half and whatever terms there are to go a long with it because in all honesty they ARE my brothers and sisters.  anyways this bottom picture is of me with three blood siblings, my niece and nephew, and of course my husband Paul. We took this picture for my dad and Robin for their first year of marriage. It really doesn't have to do with anything but these are kind of rare moments we have that we send to my dad. The funny thing is they kind of planned just to take a snap shot when we got together for dinner so Paul and I really didn't know about it and come to find out for the most part we were color coordinated. I have to say that I'm blessed to have these people in my life and am thankful for them. I love coming from an even bigger family. Family is the most important thing to me.

No comments :