Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Friday, March 20, 2009

1st Day of Spring!!!

Well it's officially the first day of spring and I'm totally loving it. Lucky for me, I had today off. I decided to come and spend it with my mom and Halle of course. It was nice to be able to go out to lunch and just have absolutely nothing to do today. After mom picked up the kids from school today Joe decided that we should go to the park. Joe, Hunter, Halle and I went to the new lake up at daybreak and went and spent a little bit at one of the many parks in daybreak. I have to tell you, the parks now a days have way more stuff and better/more fun equipment. The one we stopped by had a little zip line. It was pretty cool. Its not just swings, slides, and monkey bars anymore. Here are some pictures of today. I love taking advantage of the weather and being able to go out and enjoy it.














































1 comment :

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures! It looks like you had a great day! I'm with you-I love spring! And the warm weather has been so nice!