Paul and Kelci Gardiner

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March Madness

Hey Everyone! I just thought i'd give a quick update with whats going on in our lives. It will be super short cuz nothing is new. Paul just finished midterms last week and is happy to be half way through the semester! We also just celebrated Paul's birthday on Monday the 16th. We had a good day. Its Pauls spring break so no school this week! I took Monday afternoon off and we went and spent the day together. We went bowling and to the movies and out to dinner. It was a great day. For his birthday I decided to surprise him with a skydiving gift. He was pretty excited. Its actually for our anniversary too. Everything is the same for me. Just keeping busy with work and trying to get my Mary Kay business running too. Hopefully it will work out. We are looking forward to a trip to California in May. Thats about it in our lives. Hope all is well with everyone. Can't wait to hear from you all. TTYL

3 comments :

Sara Hammond said...

That is so neat that you are starting Mary Kay. I do it too. I know that I am terrible about communicating, but the more I learn about you, the more I find we have in common. We really should talk more. Good luck!

Gennaveeve said...

What, your not going to tell them about the cake? Are you ashamed of us? (That's only funny cuz it's a quote from a movie, nevermind)
I'm glad Paul had a good birthday! And thank you for the Leatherbys, it tasted so much better!!! =)

Paul and Kelci said...

LOL, I didn't have the pics with me when I made this post. Don't worry your cake will be up here i'm sure. I want Paul to do a post about it.